Saturday, January 25, 2020


Ever since, I have always wanted to conserve what is there. I have always wanted to save the wild life that we have especially the ones that surround me and that is probably why I  took up wildlife biology in college.


People all around the world have been advocating to protect our environment. I grew up with people, professors raising their flags for the our environment. In my own little way, I too have always wanted to save what people have been oppresing. I have always wanted to save the Philippine biodiversity.


I took up medicine and have forgotten for some time what I was part of. It is only now that I have recalled this deep longing that I had but then 5 years of studying medicine have made me realize a lot of things.

"IT WILL CARRY ON"


It might not be what we wanted but later on, life will find its way no matter what. I had a beautiful january morning walk today and I saw that the wildlife here is still flourishing despite the urbanization.

And in this way, I shall now be signing off as a species conservative.

No comments:

Post a Comment